Friday, May 25, 2012

Every morning when i wake up..i just lay in bed for about ten minutes and go over the day in my head. Thinking about how many things i have to do before i can sit for a minute to drink my chai, write my blog, check my mail and so on...the mornings i wake up by a sudden cry and i don't have my ten minutes to go through my day..its a bad start, i do not have my ducks in a row and most times i can't even find my ducks, remembering appointments is hard, and i can't get ready on time. Being a mom is tough work, not being able to take a shower when i "want" to or eating my dinner sometimes as late as 9pm, cleaning up after a toddler ten minutes after cleaning up the first time, it is definitely an endless job.

 I love it. Ok, i don't "love" all the craziness but, I love that even when i have a hard day and no breaks, Ava prays for me during family devotions. I love when I'm frustrated and Levi has no idea, he just smiles at me like i am everything...when Ava throws her arms around me and says don't leave when I'm just getting the mail, when she calls me her best friend, when Levi belly laughs every time i sneeze....i love these moments and love the way my kids make me feel...i love that there is only one ME to them. Even though i am a mess most days and some days i have it all together... they can't tell the difference...they think I'm perfect. I'm MOM and that is the best part.


Who is ready for our second GIVE AWAY?
This one is going to take a little more effort then the first give away...
here is what you have to do:

Share this giveaway
Tell us why you want to win
Just be awesome

Not too hard right?
This is what you will win...

Sugar scrub in the new fifth scent - ORANGE SPICE
and our brand new 4oz face moisturizer in LEMON & GINGER

Winner will be announced JUNE 1ST.
HAPPY WINNING!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for a new face moisturizer. I don't have time to put it on my face every morning...but that's a different story. I closed my eyes and pictured myself having the lemon and ginger scented one and yup...I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shared it on http://www.facebook.com/pages/REVAMP/222274181211967

      Delete
  2. So, after being totally heart-broken that I didn't win the last give-a-way ;) I would LOVE to win the orange spice sugar scrub and lemon & ginger face moisturizer! Both of those scents sound like they will smell AMAZING!!

    I shared on my twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/havefaith90 which automatically gets posted on my facebook as well :) Yup, this is me being awesome. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha this def had me laughing!! This is awesome and you are awesome!! Thank you!

      Delete