Monday, August 6, 2012

Ava is on a new kick lately about wearing two different shoes....it cracks me up cause if I ever wore two different shoes i would feel self conscious and worry what people might be thinking...Not my Ava she is so confident. She thinks its beautiful. She lets EVERYONE know that she has two different shoes on and that her mommy let her wear it...then she adds "is that funny?" People love it!
I love how children can look at such an imperfect world and see beauty everywhere. I love that Ava makes life fun...even as little as changing up your shoes...... she thinks its hilarious. Saturday, we were about to leave for family night and Ava asked me if she could wear two different shoes....Shaun Said sure lets all do it! even though I felt weird, I was reminded how simple life is for a kid and how fun it can be when you just don't care.



A&L Co. SPECIAL

Saying Goodbye to our warm smelling Cinnamon & Clove Sugar Scrub....
40% OFF
We will be announcing our new scent on FRIDAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment