Thursday, May 10, 2012

As most of you know I make hair clips and accessories for weddings, parties, and all different occasions. We are currently being sold in three boutiques, one wedding salon & spa and a variety of garden shows and fairs. I started out making them for Ava two years ago and I can't believe were it is now...Thank you God! Being a stay-at-home-mom and feeling like you are doing the same thing everyday, it is a fun hobby that I can escape too and really enjoy!
Business is in transition to changing the name from "In Bloom" to "A&L Co." obviously, for my kiddos but, due to the domain name inbloomchic.com i have to bare with it till it runs out. I just wanted to announce that we have three new products going into the shops and website in about a month...we will be selling organic sugar scrubs, lip scrubs, and lib balm made will all natural and organic ingredients.  Check out our website until then!


1 comment: