Monday, May 14, 2012

I hope everyone had a great, relaxing weekend! Friday, Shaun and I took the kids on a 10 mile bike ride, Saturday, we went to my parent's house for a "mock" birthday party celebrating my pepere's 80th.
(Most of you at this point are saying what on earth is a "mock" birthday party)....this is what we did....
 We video taped ourselves having a birthday party, grilling pizza, eating cake, singing happy birthday, and saying meaningful things about the birthday boy!
 Pepere lives in Florida, so we are unable to celebrate with him...we will be sending out the video to him along with some cards, gifts, and pictures. It was alot of fun and have never been to a birthday party where the birthday boy wasn't there!
Sunday, was awesome.
 Had church in the morning, and after we packed a picnic and headed to Colt state park for the day!
 It was gorgeous out and I loved playing in the grass, and watching the boats with my family.
 Best mother's day yet.

pics from our weekend....


   Mother's day.....





No comments:

Post a Comment