Monday, June 18, 2012

So i just remembered i have a blog. seriously. Its been quite a crazy ten days since the last post and i would like to just update on my insane life and fun times. These past ten days have been an emotional, physical journey of trying to balance my family life, my A&L fun hobby life, my ministry life, and friendships. I can honestly say i can not balance it. yet. I am definitely trying though...

What have we been up too? Making some fun new products like Mama Butter, Baby Balm & Baby Bum Spray. White Grapefruit lip balm, Facial toner, and Lip Scrub. A&L private home party. Great Nana's 99th birthday. A fantastic PVD Lady Brunch which is a networking/ brunch/inspirational gathering of local woman doing amazing things that i am so excited to have been apart of . Had my meeting at Harvest Moon and they are now carrying A&L Co. Had my wonderful sister-in-law stacy of Unspeakable Joy Photography take some product shots. My awesome brother and I made a A&L Co. brochure. Met an amazing woman that owns alayne white spa in Bristol, RI who is interested in my Skin Care line. yay. My good friend gave me loads of fresh spearmint. Inventory making for the upcoming fairs. Feeling really blessed to have great support from friends, family & even strangers. THANK YOU!

pics from the week......

                                                                   Nana's Great Favor....
                                                                   Fresh Spearmint....




1 comment: